NOVEMBER 2020 UPDATE:
This year all wreath sales will be pre-order only and
delivered to your home safely by a Scout and parent.
ORDER TODAY >
Learn more about Marblehead's Cub Scout Pack 11
as well as Cub Scout Adventures & Rank Advancement
Why Pack 11 Cub Scouts THIS year?
- A break from Zoom… and countless reasons for all season adventure OUTDOORS!
- Welcome gift den project: Personalized Remote Learning Nooks
- Socially Distanced Outdoor Adventures to add value to the school year
- Co-ed scouts from all educational plans: public/private/remote/hybrid
- Individual projects like rocket launches, derby car making and more!
- Den and Pack excursions like the Pack 11 September Canoe Trip and October Drive-In Movie & Pumpkin Illumination
- Community Service projects like the Rail Trail Mural, Fall Clean-up, Food Drives and more
- A strong community fostering academic skills, friendships, self-confidence, ethics, leadership skills, and citizenship skills that influence their adult lives
New Families / New Scouts:
Register/Pay Online for 2020-21 Season >
- Click the 'Create Account' button.
- Fees for new Scouts are approx. $108 per calendar year (pro-rated) + $25 one-time fee + 3% admin fee
Boy's Life Magazine - $12/year (pro-rated by calendar year)
BSA National Registration - $66/year (pro-rated)
Council Fee/Adventure Card - $30/year (pro-rated)
New Member Joining Fee - $25.00 (one-time)
Administrative Fee - 3% of total of above
Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
Existing Pack 11 Families:
Renew/Pay Online for 2020-21 Season >
- Use link above or send a $125 check to
Richard Fried, 33 Marion Road, Marblehead.
- Send Health Form to Cristy Hebert at
0 Lafayette Street, Marblehead.
View Pack Calendar & Roster >
Have questions? Please contact pack leadership at: